Remotely controlled radio systems eDSR/DSR Koliber
Remotely controlled radio system eDSR Koliber is dedicated for operation along railway lines. It is commonly used in Poland where radio system is in charge of Polish State Railway (PKP). One despatcher from Local Control Centre (LCS) communicates remotely via radio with every rail vehicle operating on the rail line being within eDSR Koliber radio range. eDSR Koliber offers 2-way radio voice and data with all the trains operating on a line within a range of the radio system infrastructure . Digital transmission interface offers high audio quality, reliability and easy integration with other telecommunication systems.
eDSR Koliber is a new generation of the DSR Koliber system developed by Radionika 10 years ago and introduced on more than 2000 km railway lines in Poland. eDSR Koliber is the most advanced technical solution this type available on Polish market commonly used on reconstructed and upgrade to higher speed traffic railway lines.
Basic technical and operational functionality:
‣ Remote control of the system infrastructure from 1 local PC based
‣ Radio base stations controlled in local and remote modes.
‣ Flexible construction offers easy adjustment of the system
configuration (size, nr of base stations or despatchers, etc.)
to user’s needs.
‣ System elements connected and controlled via digital Ethernet
‣ Complete subscriber and user identification.
‣ System equpped with extended remote diagnostic features.
‣ Voice and log recording system implemented (data stored locally
and in the central unit).
‣ Compact construction and low energy consumption guarantees low
costs of use.
‣ System offers operation in VHF/UHF and DMR mode.